|Posted by Zombie-Luke on April 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM|
Ten Things You Should Know to Survive The Zombie Apocalypse
1. First Aid Survival Skills: learn things such as CPR, & how to clean a wound, etc.
2. Have a Back-up Plan: Know what you are going to do when all heck breaks loose.
3. 72 Hour Kit: If you don't have one, then you won't survive the first week.
4. Firearms: Own one, know how to use it, & you'll be able to fight off more than just the Zombies.
5. Know Your Neighbors: Don't let your friends become Frinemies.
6. Food Storage: Buy twice what you eat, eat half of what you're used to eating.
7. Special Skills: Develop talents & skills that will make you an asset to yourself & others.
8. Trade & Barter: have things or skills that you can use to trade when money becomes worth less than toilet paper.
9. Bug-in B4 U Bug-out: Having a fortify shelter where you can have food, H2O, & supplies will help you to be ready to escape to a Zombie-free zone.
10. Teach Others: teaching, & warning others of the Z-Pox will help you to fine-tune your knowledge and increase your circle of friends.